Grandma Gertie always said there's not a savory dish that can't be made tastier by just a touch of tarragon.

Tsunami and Me

Tsunami and Me
too big to escape now....

Friday, April 8, 2011

Up and Coming


  • The Cambridge Summer Shakespeare Festival has finally posted its 2011 schedule, and I'm choosing A Midsummer Night's Dream and Much Ado About Nothing. After all the classes on kings, empires and warfare, I'll be ready for comedy!
  • I received a phone call last night from an editor for the "black and white" anthology series published by Outrider Press, and learned "Once in a Lifetime" is a finalist for this year's book, “A Bird in the Hand: Risk and Flight.”
  • It's going to be sunny all day today, first bona fide springlike day so far this year, so I'm putting off press releases and emails for community obligations until tomorrow, in favor of trimming some front yard bushes and trotting Natty around the Loop.
  • And while I'm walking, I'm hoping my long delayed story about Mama's brown betty desserts will finally take form so that at long last I can write it!

1 comment: