Grandma Gertie always said there's not a savory dish that can't be made tastier by just a touch of tarragon.

Tsunami and Me

Tsunami and Me
too big to escape now....

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Multifarious

Though I've not yet seen the new Burton take on Alice in Wonderland, I've been changing hats more frequently than any Mad Hatter, Johnny Depp or otherwise. In the past two weeks I've:
  • edited a book, The Recipe, on a team approach to running a business.
  • participated in a Washington Medical Quality Assurance Commission meeting.
  • critiqued an upcoming Search Institute book by Peter Benson, emphasizing mentoring.
  • written part of a story on my stepgranddaughter's christening, with deadline looming.
  • reread sections of Doris Lessing's The Golden Notebook, for a book group discussion.
  • began a federal grant review for SAMHSA.
What I really want to do is finish the christening story and write some queries for a a story on a locally famous artist, and for a book on my upcoming adventure in Victoriana at the University of Cambridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment