- edited a book, The Recipe, on a team approach to running a business.
- participated in a Washington Medical Quality Assurance Commission meeting.
- critiqued an upcoming Search Institute book by Peter Benson, emphasizing mentoring.
- written part of a story on my stepgranddaughter's christening, with deadline looming.
- reread sections of Doris Lessing's The Golden Notebook, for a book group discussion.
- began a federal grant review for SAMHSA.
I wasn't sure what FNC meant in a headline
17 hours ago