Grandma Gertie always said there's not a savory dish that can't be made tastier by just a touch of tarragon.

Tsunami and Me

Tsunami and Me
too big to escape now....

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Birthday Bonanza

My son celebrates his birthday Monday, February 22. In his honor, and for an upcoming Chicken Soup book for new moms, this morning I wrote about the days leading up to his birth, and the aftermath, and sent it off this morning both to the anthology and to Steve. I called it Birthday Bonanza, since it's about the unanticipated benefit of being born on what was then a school holiday, George Washington's birthday.

This next week I plan to complete the story about Cousin Neicie, and two Christmas tales, one about Christmas Eve at Owl Drug Store when I was fourteen, and the other, an "as told to" about a friend's recent experience during the holiday blizzard in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment