Grandma Gertie always said there's not a savory dish that can't be made tastier by just a touch of tarragon.

Tsunami and Me

Tsunami and Me
too big to escape now....

Monday, July 19, 2010

Thin Threads

It looks as if I've hit a triple with the Thin Threads series. I just learned this morning that my story about having double pneumonia as a young child, "Daddy and Raggedy Ann," will be included in the upcoming Special Edition, Thin Threads: Compassion and Giving.

Yesterday I received word from Ellen Gerst that she reads the opening of my story, "Winging It," which will appear in Thin Threads: Grief and Renewal, on You Tube...see link below.

http://www.facebook.com/l/44523Mkd9-Jd9F8DNfllQjyzirw;www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-EZ8U8CUCU

Additionally, "Kisses for Mr. Castle" will be published in Thin Threads: Teachers and Mentors.

These Special Editions will be available in September through www.thinthreads.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment